Call for Applications: Master Childhood Studies and Children's Rights
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to study Childhood Studies and Children's Rights in an international and interdisciplinary environment. Applications are open until 15 May!
The Master Childhood Studies and Children's Rights (MACR) enables you to bring a children's rights approach to your own work and qualifies you for a PhD in this field. All our seminars, tutorials and lectures are offered in English. International organisations (NGOs) participate in MACR through guest lectures, seminars and as members of the advisory board. There is also the possibility to book individual modules, so-called certificate modules.
- Theoretical and methodological study of childhood studies and children's and adolescents' rights
- Acquisition of professional competences for work in fields relevant to children's rights (e.g., social work, social pedagogy, law, politics, media, art)
- Acquaintance with and application of empirical social research methods
- If interested, preparation for a doctorate in the field of children's rights
- Familiarisation with child rights organisations at national and international level.
- International organisations (NGOs) participate in MACR through guest lectures, seminars and as members of the advisory board.