Adobe Creative Cloud
The products of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite are available for use on university devices. User licences are available for university employees and shared computer licences are available for shared computers in pools, labs and workshops.
Use of Adobe products
The installation of the products is carried out exclusively by the IT staff of your area. Please inform the relevant person of your requirements. Starting in 2020, Adobe will only allow personal and device-based installations. In both cases, it is necessary that the use is authenticated. Licensing is based on a so-called federated ID, which makes it possible to authenticate with the university access data known to you. For this purpose, personal data must be submitted to Adobe before using a personal installation of Adobe products. This requires your declaration of consent, which you can submit in the Campus.Account portal.
The following personal data will be transmitted:
First and last name
University email address
If you have given the consent form and the Adobe product is installed on your IT device:
- Launch the application.
- Enter your e-mail address in the User field.
- Confirm the Login button.
- You will be redirected to the actual login page of the FH Potsdam.
- Log in here with your Campus.Account access data.
- Once again, the data that will be sent to Adobe will be displayed.
- Confirm the form.
- You can now use the software.