Standing Committee Studies and Teaching
A standing committee onstudies and teaching has been established at the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam to prepare resolutions of the senate and to advise the president's councilial. The committee is responsible for fundamental questions of teaching. In particular, it is responsible for defining standards and criteria for study and examination regulations, quality assurance procedures and study reforms, and for critically accompanying the corresponding procedures.
Chair & Contact
Please send your applications and requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The regular term of office is two years (01.10.2022 - 30.09.2024) or one year for students (01.10.2022 - 30.09.2023). The next regular election will take place in October 2024.
- Matthias Schreckenbach, Deputy: Prof. Dr . Annette Dreier
Social and Educational Sciences Department
- Julia Glesner, Substitute: Inga Heilmann
CITY I BUILDING I CULTURE Department
- Prof. Dr. Anne Tauch, Substitute: Rosana Morales Ruiz
Civil Engineering Department
- Anouk Meissner, Substitute: Prof. Wiebke Loeper
- Corinna Stoll, Substitute: Prof. Dr. Antje Michel
Information Sciences Department
Senate and Department of Student Affairs
- Till Zundel