Room Management at the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam
Room management deals with occupancy planning for studies, teaching and external events. In addition to centralised room management, it also coordinates decentralised room planning.
The following data is required for room/event coordination:
- Organiser, subject/area:
- Responsible person/applicant:
- Day/s of the week, Date/period:
- Time of event:
- Time for preparation/follow-up: - + (if necessary)
- Room/rooms/room size:
- bes. Requirements: (if necessary, e.g. media/technology)
Copied into an e-mail, they serve as a basis for enquiries.
Make a request
For certain types of internal events and for external use, more detailed information than that given in the checklist may be required. The application form serves as a support; supplements/adjustments may be made.
If you are a member of a university of applied sciences, please contact your respective decentralised room planner for room enquiries. Otherwise, the contact persons of the central room planning department are at your disposal.
The general conditions for the use of rooms/spaces apply. A sample agreement is available for external use, which is adapted to the respective needs.
The data you provide will be processed on the basis of the Brandenburg data protection act and the DSGVO. If you do not consent to the processing of the data or revoke your consent, your request cannot be considered.
If buildings/rooms are not freely accessible and you do not have a campus card of the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam that is activated for the respective room, access is granted through the issuing of keys/transponders by the information/reception desk in the main building.
- Summer semester 2023: 03/04/2023 - 21/07/2023 and 25 - 29/09/2023
- Winter semester 2023/24: 02/10/2023 - 26/01/2024 and 18 - 22/03/2024
- Summer semester 2024: 02/04/2024 - 19/07/2024 and 23 - 27/09/2024
- Winter semester 2024/25: 30/09/2024 - 31/01/2025 and 24 - 28/03/2025
- Summer semester 2025: 31/03/2025 - 18/07/2025 and 22 - 26/09/2025
- Winter semester 2025/26: 01/10/2025 - 30/01/2026 and 23 - 27/03/2026,
- Summer semester 2026: 07/04/2026 - 24/07/2026 and 21 - 25/09/2026
- Winter semester 2026/27: 05/10/2026 - 05/02/2027 and 22 - 26/03/2027
- Summer semester 2027: 05/04/2027 - 23/07/2027 and 23 - 01/10/2027
Subject to change
Geplant ist die Durchführung von Baumaßnahmen, voraussichtlich zu den folgenden Zeiten:
- HG / Raum 108, großer Hörsaal: 29.01. – 01.04.2024.
- HG / Raum 067, kleiner Hörsaal: vorlesungsfreie Zeit im Sommer 2024.
Damit sind keine Planungen für die genannten Räume möglich!
Für Zuwegungen für Baufirmen, -material etc. ergeben sich darüber hinaus Nutzungseinschränkungen im Foyer und/oder Empore und z. T. Lärmbelästigungen im gesamten Hauptgebäude.
As a rule, costs are only incurred for external use and are based on standard market prices. They are calculated according to the size of the respective room, the period of use and existing or possibly required equipment. The conditions are reviewed/revised annually.
The following amounts can be used as a guideline in advance of concrete calculations for the costs of using certain rooms of the FHP:
|Seminar room up to 50 m²||350,00 Euro||420,00 Euro|
|Seminar room > 50 to 80 m²||390,00 Euro||510,00 Euro|
|Seminar room > 80 m²||430,00 Euro||590,00 Euro|
|small lecture hall HG/067||510,00 Euro||740,00 Euro|
|large lecture hall HG/108||850,00 Euro||1.430,00 Euro|
|Lecture hall D/011||710,00 Euro||1.150,00 Euro|
Status: 13/03/2023, subject to change. There is no general entitlement to use or to specific rooms, equipment or (further) services. Currently VAT-exempt according to § 19 UStG.
Decentralised room planning
If you are a member of a department, please contact the person responsible in your respective department.
If you do not have a responsible person in your department, please contact the central room planning.
Central room planning
Please send requests for central spatial planning to: email@example.com