Offers of the Techniker Krankenkasse
To promote health, the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam has been cooperating with the Techniker Krankenkasse (TK) for several years.
Counselling on Campus
Elke Miriam Viola from TK advises university members in person every Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the foyer of the main building. Registration is not necessary.
- healthy studying & working
- Insurance premiums
- Benefit and contribution law
Central to healthy working in cool rooms are:
- Warm drinks: In general, it is helpful for blood circulation to drink enough.
Recipes for a warming hot drink
- thick clothing
- hot water bottle
- get up and move around regularly to promote circulation,
z. e.g. by taking short walks or doing gymnastics at work
- Stretch to relieve tension (especially in the back and neck muscles).
- Keep your feet warm (e.g. with woollen socks).
WOOP – Mental Strategy Course
The online course WOOP offers in eight units a simple, practicable and scientifically researched method to overcome inner obstacles on the way to your goals. This is how you move from dreaming to action. The course was developed and researched by Gabriele Oettingen, professor of psychology and expert in motivation.
WOOP = Wish, Outcome, Obstacle, Plan.