Current and Future Demands on Managers Based On a Survey of Experts
Research project by Enrico Sass on the current and future importance of management competences.
Within the research project, 75 interviews will be conducted with experts from knowledge-intensive companies on current and future management competences. The experts include executives below management level, CEOs, entrepreneurs and consultants from the field of management coaching. With the help of the reflection interviews with the experts, the following key questions are to be answered, among others:
- What is understood by management as a key competence in the present?
- What are basic management competencies?
- Which management competencies will become more important in the future?
- What is new in the current view of management competencies in relation to the past?
- What design recommendations can be derived for the training of future managers and for requirement profiles for managers?