Committees & Commissioners of the Civil Engineering Department
Committees & Commissioners at a Glance
The departmental council is a body elected by the department, to which 10 representatives of the professors as well as scientific and technical staff and the student body belong. Important decisions of the department are made by the departmental council, including, for example, the enactment of statutes such as the study and examination regulations, decisions on structural and development planning as well as decisions on appointments.
The examination board is a body elected by the departmental council to decide on all matters relating to the department's examination regulations. The examination board is responsible for compliance with the examination regulations and for the proper conduct of the examinations. The examination board also decides on all applications and exceptions or special regulations relevant to examinations.
The Student Council (StuRa) represents the interests of the students in the department. It is the first point of contact for questions or problems and mediator between students, lecturers and the dean's office. The StuRa promotes student projects, coordinates student activities and events in the department and looks after first-year students.
In addition to the central representatives of the university, there are representatives at the Department of Civil Engineering for the topics of foreign countries, BAFöG, equal opportunities, family and research and transfer. Our colleagues will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Student representatives of the department council
- Soheil Haidari email@example.com
- Claudia Gierschner firstname.lastname@example.org
Student representatives of the examination board
- Marie-Luise Bauch email@example.com
- Lara Horn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elina Plata email@example.com
Student Council (StuRa)
- Max Adam
- Thore Block
- Annabelle Döhnert
- Friederike Horbrügger
- Shari Schulz
- Jean-Paul Slemeyer
- André Stoll
- Aurelia Tondera
- Felix Zöllner
- represents the interests of the students within the department
- coordinates student activities and events in the department
- promotes internal student projects
- is the contact person for problems with lecturers, orientation difficulties and exams
- sends students to internal departmental committees
- You can find all minutes of the student council meetings here
- Office hours: by appointment
- Location: House 1/Room 013