The application for the summer semester takes place from 01th of December to 22nd of January online in the MyCampus university portal of the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam.
Documents to be submitted
When applying online, the following documents must be submitted as PDF files in the application portal:
- University degree certificate(s) including Diploma Supplement
- Proof of previous professional experience
- Letter of motivation
Notes on the letter of motivation
The letter of motivation should be no more than 3 pages long and should provide information about the applicant's motivation and identification with the chosen degree programme and the intended profession. In particular, the motivation to study should be explained in a differentiated manner and placed in the context of the applicant's previous career and professional prospects.
The evaluation is based on the following criteria:
- no more than three pages in length
- Comprehensible justification of the motivation to study in the context of previous studies, professional activity as well as professional perspectives
- reflection on expectations of the degree programme against the background of the modules and competence goals of the degree programme
- Formal aspects such as internal structuring of the text, clarity of language, grammar, etc.
After completing your online application in the MyCampus university portal, you will receive a personal checklist with the following information:
- List of all supporting documents that you have uploaded as PDF files according to your specifications in the online application.
- Notes on the further course of the procedure