Lab & Co-Working Space for people interested in setting up a business
To enable qualified work – solo or in a team – the Entrepreneurship & Management Lab and the start-up room in the Rechenzentrum Potsdam are open for start-up projects.
The Lab in house 1 on the campus is perfectly equipped to develop and advance start-up ideas analogue and virtually. The start-up room in the Rechenzentrum is suitable for flexible co-working, regular meetings and individual use.
Lab: Time and space for creativity
When equipping the Entrepreneurship & Management Lab, we rely on modern technology and high flexibility in workplace design without inhibiting complexity. Intuitive operability and user-friendliness of the tools enable effective work even for many people or several small groups.
Equipment & Benefits
- Modern technical equipment for the transfer of analog activities into virtual rooms
- Mobile furniture for quickly changing room situations
- Effortless communication technology
- Pitch atmosphere& video production area for a real stage feeling
- Tools for brainstorming and documentation tasks (e. g. whiteboards)
- Digital & analog project archive (project wall)
- Representative space for workshops with partners, funders & stakeholders
- Online booking plan and booking tool
Booking Entrepreneurship & Management Lab
Booking request: Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lab is located in House 1/Room 3.07.
Possible uses of the Entrepreneurship & Management Lab
1. Co-working space
- Transferring co-working activities to virtual Microsoft Teams rooms
- Temporary workstations for teams
2. Pitches & user feedback
- Online & offline presentations of projects/ideas
- Transfer and practice of online pitches
3. Workshops & seminars
- Events with internal/external participants
- Production & implementation of online workshops/webinars, multichannel workshops (online + presence)
4. Consulting & coaching
- Multichannel start-up consultations
- Team coaching & team development (online + offline)
Start-up space at the Rechenzentrum Potsdam
Whether irregular work sessions or regular meetings, the possibilities for use in the start-up space of the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam are variable and can be adapted as needed. The creative environment of the Rechenzentrum Potsdam also promotes intensive networking.
Members of the University of Applied Sciences Potsdam can use the co-working space free of charge for one year as part of a cooperation agreement.
Questions by e-mail to email@example.com.
Requests for use of lab and start-up space